• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Okay, I give Up!

Greg T

WDX-945 (Jazz Singer) Upper Peninsula of Michigan
Sep 18, 2014
Escanaba, Michigan
Does anyone know where to buy 4 or 6 conductor microphone cable by the foot? I've searched for days on the interwebs, can not find what I need. I can find cable, but all the wires are shielded with one shield instead of just the audio wire. I'd like to get about 10 feet or so. Maybe it's okay to have all the wires in a shield? I don't know. Assistance would be greatly appreciated!

they also have shorter or longer lengths if you want.
LC
Copper has it...
So, you're saying it's okay to have the control wires inside the shield with the audio?

i have used this cord before, and it only has the audio wire inside the shield.

I went down the same rabbit hole you did trying to find this type of cable and ended up buying the workman cable.

did you see something in the ad that said otherwise?
LC

i have used this cord before, and it only has the audio wire inside the shield.

I went down the same rabbit hole you did trying to find this type of cable and ended up buying the workman cable.

did you see something in the ad that said otherwise?
LC
No, I just zoomed in on the pic and it seems as though the shield is the entire outer layer over all the wires. Maybe just a weird view. The workman cable has the single wire shielded?

yes only the audio wire is shielded in that cable i linked to.
just putting this here for future searchers or in case the heil cable doesn't work for you.
LC

Reactions: Greg T

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated