• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

OLD SKEWL

Saw them at Alpine Valley some years ago....great show, and the party in the parking lot before was like an episode of "Girls Gone Wild", lol.

There is a certain vibe at a Rush show---like a Dead show plus rocket fuel---very high energy, but positive energy.

rush is bad ass...... all the young people in the front rows is strange though. they were babies or not born yet when that song came out "yzz". i myself am a child of the 80's.(y)

LOL @ Alpine Valley.

Went there along time ago, saw Dio and somebody else I liked(can't remember).

I was horsing around with a buddy of mine, kinda little, like 160 or 170#, I tossed him up on the roof of the car. I guess I squeezed him a little hard, up came the beer. Then I see him snatch a little wad of paper out of the beer puke and stuff it in his mouth. Wasn't gonna waste that, but the 'ludes were left behind. :D

LOL @ Alpine Valley.

Went there along time ago, saw Dio and somebody else I liked(can't remember).

I was horsing around with a buddy of mine, kinda little, like 160 or 170#, I tossed him up on the roof of the car. I guess I squeezed him a little hard, up came the beer. Then I see him snatch a little wad of paper out of the beer puke and stuff it in his mouth. Wasn't gonna waste that, but the 'ludes were left behind. :D
:eek:

Haha, then the F'er grabbed the rump of a hot girl in spandex standing in front of me.

Guess who got the blame?

Payback was a b!+C#. :D

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.