• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Omega Force S 45 HP problem

My S45HP is possessed. I haven't used it very much in the last year or so, but recently the channel selector won't select the channels properly. You turn it to the right to go up the channels and the channel numbers reduce. The dimmer switch doesn't work Function selectors often wont work all the time until you depressed the mike key. Dysfunctional through lack of use??? Channel selecting via the factory microphone doesn't work???

Bruce

...also...when you key the microphone the channels move down one increment at a time...the microphone channel selector wont change channels.

Not trying to resurrect a dead horse but having issue , with a magnum omega force s45 if I move the echo board just right it will act right if i move it wrong i wont have tx or rx , i have re flowed the echo board so there shouldn't be bad solder joints it has something to do with the wireing what could it be

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.