• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Omega Force S45hp

Never heard of this "nz bruce" place, if it's in some 3rd world country then it makes no sense at all to buy from there. I have seen that the new Magnums are sold out in most US shops.

Ummm, ah, NZ is New Zealand...and Bruce is my name.

It will now make sense. From a country that abreviates everything, ie IA, AK, CA, WA, Wi.... you guys have got to get out more.:LOL:

Bruce

ahaa!

See what we are up against Bruce!
Did the differential include the postage fees.?
Invariably the cheap prices from the US internet shops get gobbled up by the excessive courier charges!
Bargain! Hassle...ask for a discount. YeticomNZ should be able to match any US prices once the postage is calculated.
But when the US shops don't have them in stock they can quote as little as they want!
At least YeticomNZ has them!

cheers,
Dave

i do it all day long with my S45hp and ts500V getting over 500w on a meter ( its false readings) but it works ppl hear me. probably bad on the 2879s but thats ok.

I bought a S45HP from Dave Donaldson @Yeticom. Very nice radio. The audio is so clear.

The Magnum 257 HP, and Omega S45-HP radio's should be back in stock in the USA. When you said "nz Bruce" I assumed that was a radio shop of some kind, no wonder it did not turn up on a search.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.