• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

On Super Bowl Sunday there is no TV from Spectrum in Louisville

Gentlemen ... edit..it may be slightly unfair to stereotype the entire NFL organization as "thugs" and anti American...
There are many fine, hard working people in the ranks deemed as NFL personnel....the actions of the small percentage of the 1500+ player's did not think things thru, or expect how their actions were going to be construed when they decided to make their stand on the worldwide stage...

Well, I guess We will just have to disagree.
I didn't hear ONE of those 1500 people you referred to stand up and say that kneeling while THE NATIONAL ANTHEM was playing was wrong.

... and there were many games that the stadiums had many empty seats.

Doesn't NFL stand for the National Felon League? I didn't suggest the players kneeling are thugs but they are kneeling in honor of criminal thugs who were shot by police. BTW there are more white people shot by police every year than blacks.
Lawrence Taylor who was the best defensive player of all time is a convicted felon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.