• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Opportunity For Super Cheap Full Color Custom QSLs

Wire Weasel

Senior Moment
Dec 13, 2008
Checkout http://www.vistaprint.com

Famous for their always cheap or free 250 count business cards. Basic-anytime deal for new customers is 250 free cards, choose from hundreds of pre-made designs or upload your own design. Are free if you "allow" their tag-line advertisement on the backside. Or pay like $5 extra to not have their ad on back. Glossy finish on front about $5 extra too.

So for a new customer, take their ad on back and have matte front finish, you get 250 cards for around $5 shipping. That's all - anytime.

Okay, I'm a multiple purchase customer. After just one of two buys you get elevated to premium or v.i.p. customer and they throw all kinds of extras and specials at you. They print all kinds of stuff. Mailing labels, hats, t-shirts ect...and POSTCARDS.

So I just got one of their offers this week. Free 100 full color glossy postcards with backside printing for...you guessed it...free. Just paid $6.71 for shipping. Have nearly same array of hundreds of pre-made designs for postcards. They had a nice looking one with a big golden old fashioned style microphone on it against a red velvet drape background. Took that one. Have ham call and one other line of text on front, have about 6 lines of text on back with my address, QSL info ect....

Where else ya gonna get 100 glossy full color QSL's for $6.71? VP's deal apparently is that they make a buck or two on shipping, and a large enough percentage of customers choose upgrades and extras. But you don't ever have to choose any extras. Take the free basic cards (which have always been high quality) cards or other items offered that you want...and don't choose any upgrades....all you ever pay is $5-7 dollar ship charge. I've placed about 10 orders with them over the last 5 or 6 years. Always accurate and beautiful printing. Card orders always arrive in about 2 weeks. Papal accepted !

Check out vistaprint.com !

Last edited:

i used them the first time i got cards, but i prefer overnightprints.com better color, thicker stock. its about the same price.... but once again i think overnightprints is a higher quality, not that their is anything wrong with vistaprint

Hey Thanks Tez, never heard of them before, will check them out. Always like to find the next deal. How does ONP's pricing compare to Vistaprint? TNX

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.