• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Order from Sparkys lately

Not a excuse in my book to steal peoples radios that were sent in months ago for work, and never returned, plus all the people who placed orders and sent in their money for products never received, and no refunds...

Even if he was sick and not able to run the shop, he should have had someone close the Web Site, or at least answer the phone.

Yeah; he could find a decent tech to mod/fix radios, and someone to work the phones and ship the orders. Unless Sparky is just too incapacitated to do even that much.

He had this clown tim taking care of that stuff.Started telling me i caused the cold solder joints because i must have had high swr....The joints were on a roger beep he installed.Wasnt a factory thing.Then told me i voided the warrenty and they wouldnt fix it because i went to see what he did inside.Bellscb has way better customer service.I had a issue never rushed me off the phone i talked to screwdriver himself and he walked me thru a repair and told me if i screwed it up he would replace it no problem.

Not a excuse in my book to steal peoples radios that were sent in months ago for work, and never returned, plus all the people who placed orders and sent in their money for products never received, and no refunds...

Even if he was sick and not able to run the shop, he should have had someone close the Web Site, or at least answer the phone.

What a gyp. Why didnt he have someone return the money and radios instead of keeping all of it????:(

Reactions: 1 person
having trouble with sparkeys

go to dubs cb shop in marshel ill or call him 1 217 826 2763 does good work and they have a good ant man jerry just type in dubs cb shop all information is there tell them witch doctor told you have a good day

I bought a Magnum S45HP from Sparky, Set up and tuned just the way I wanted it, Great talking and properly tuned Radio. Probally wont see to many more of these around,

Ive dealt with sparky's for a few years now. I would say nothing but good things about his shop on several message boards because i always had a great experience. I do wish Al a speedy recovery and hope he gets his shop together.

I do think that there should have been some faster communication as well as orders being shut down until things get straightened out.

I am a little skeptical about his shop being the same as it was but time will tell.

What a gyp. Why didnt he have someone return the money and radios instead of keeping all of it????:(

My point exactly...Only thing that has happened, is a sign placed in the door of the shop saying: "Closed till further notice" and his Web Site has no Check-Out anymore or prices on the products listed, so no way to place anymore orders...

But for those who did..."Y'all just got the Royal Shaft!"{Cry_river}

All i have to say is WHAT THE F HAPPENED!!??! I used to hear only good things about them until recently and now its like the place went to heck...

Mighty white of you, bad mouthing the man when he has serious medical problems.

Would it still be mighty white of me if I were non-Caucasian?

I was not bad mouthing Al as a person, just his free peak-N-tunes.

57445-1101-2-3ww-l.jpg

Would it still be mighty white of me if I were non-Caucasian?

I was not bad mouthing Al as a person, just his free peak-N-tunes.

57445-1101-2-3ww-l.jpg

If you like to pour salt in people's wounds, by all means have fun. I bought a General Lee there and It was perfect....and I am a hard person to please. I referred at least a dozen people there and none of them had a problem, but I guess not everyone is anal retentive about modulation limiters. You can't please everyone. I go by personal experiences and not exclusively what "he said" or "she said".
What I don't understand are the people who claim they were screwed. If you paid with a credit card, file a complaint with the credit card company.....they'll get their card creditted. Only a complete fucking dumbass pays for online merchandise any other way.

Last edited:
They botched a galaxy i had.I could care less if hes gone.Good riddance he should have had better customer service.Never answering the phone and having the idiot tim emailing people with lies.Karma

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.