• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

OTHER FORUM MEMBERS POSTING HERE!

Happy_Hamer

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 22, 2001
I have received several private messages and emails from people who have signed up on this forum.

The concern,,,,, They have been emailed or private messaged from admins or moderators of another forum that they will be banned from that forum if they post here.

I guess they watch our members list?

There is nothing we can do about you being banned from that forum for posting here, please consider the following though:

Feel free to post and be assured we ARE NOT restricted by any dealer here. You can post your experiences with ANY radio dealer here and not be banned by us for it.

That is one of the purposes of this forum, to help you make an educated decision of what equipment you want to buy based on the experience of other members and better yet WHOM YOU WANT TO BUY IT FROM! based on the experiences of the other members here.

Should'nt that be how it is?

Please enjoy YOUR hobby.

Have to agree with Hamer.

Pretty bad they are stuping this low. Are they afriad they will loose members. The way I look at it is the more forums I am a member of the more info I can get.

It would not be fair if I,,,, or anyone for that matter,,,,were to mention the other forum names, I want everyone to be able to make fair decisions and not get their hand forced into a purchase. Even if another user mentioned the name it would not be fair.

I hope you can all understand.

now why would someone do that. Its just plain stupidity. I wouldnt care if someone told me i cant post on another forum. I can go to any forum i want and post were i want. and no body is going to stop me!

I agree but when your on a forum and you make alot of friends there you dont want to leave, and IF you post on another forum and you risk being banned and not being able to participate with you friends,,,,,,your being forced.

That is why I am asking for a list of dealers on another post, to create a data base of knbowledge and experiences

All the other stuff will come out in the wash on its own dont you think?

I agree Flatland. A tip of the hat to ya HH . It would have been so easy for you to call names. GOOD JOB . That is what makes this forum a cut above the rest....73

Guess I never thought they would stoop quite that low. What a way to keep and gain new members huh??? Hope they go bankrupt...What a bunch of dirtbags

forum issues???

why not have this a secure board that requires PW to log into the board completely...that way PRYING EYES would be DEPRYVED :)

I think this has gone far enough. True, we have not named anyone (by name) or a forum (again by name) but it's becoming a bashing thread and with that I will lock it. If HH wants it deleted or unlocked then he may do it.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.