• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Out of Business??

blkhwkdr

Mar 18, 2006
325 Texas
Tried to contact Premeire-Electronics and 1stopelectronics. They don't respond to calls or email. Are they out of business? Also, has anyone ever done business with Clay's Radio Shop?

Thx Again,
Jester

From what I hear, the proprietors went to the Jacksonville break for a few days time. If you leave the info that you require on their answering machines, they will always get back to you. They should be back by now.

Clays Radio shop used to be one of the best in the business years ago. In recent years, however, the quality of their work (from a technical standpoint) seems to have gone downhill. I used to go a couple years between seeing their radios come in needing anything redone. Over the past couple years, though, that number has been steadily climbing, and most of the work is related to improper tune-up methods. It might be just coincidence, but other techs I've spoken with have noticed the same thing.

I'm not saying don't use them, just do a bit of careful research on their methods before you decide.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.