• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Palomar 450 on Ebay

Well if $225.00 hasn't made reserve yet I have got to watch this thing to see if some doofus hits the reserve.

Man is proud of his HD (read very low drive) amp. :tongue:

You put more than 2-3W into the thing and caps will start releasing all of their magic smoke.

(I screwed up and forgot to turn my power down one day and had mine blowing smoke for real.):w00t:

$5.00 in parts and 1 hour later it was back up, been going strong ever since.

Dear tephillips059509,

Seems silly to me to have a reserve price and a buy it now and no notification that a reserve price has been met or a buy it now button, smells fishy.

mackmobile43

Dear mackmobile_43,

LOOK! I HAVE A NICE AMP FOR SELL.IF YOU WANT IT JUST BID ITS ALL YOU HAVE TO DO.
tephillips059509

Dear mackmobile_43,

WHERE DID YOU GO. TALK TO ME!

- tephillips059509

or he's reading this and just screwing with you...I'm hoping for the latter

Dear mackmobile_43,

look! IF YOU KNEW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT YOU WILL BE SMART!.ONCE YOUR REREVICE IS MET YOU KNOW LONGER HAVE BUY IT NOW.I THOUGHT YOU CONTACT E-BAY.IF YOU WANT THE AMP. PLEASE BID!.

- tephillips059509

Dear mackmobile_43,

HEY MACKMOBILE-43! I JUST HAD SOME OFFERS. WHAT DO YOU THINK! I LOVE IT!

- tephillips059509

LMAO!!! Mack ask him if he can sell my new Texas Star 1600 with the extras and get me a Jackpot Lottery price like he did on that tinker toy!!! :LOL:

Black Cat 300 linear amplifier - eBay (item 130395485124 end time Jun-04-10 04:23:11 PDT)

I bought an antenna/amp special at HY Electronics for $100 a few years ago. Blackcat 300 2 pill.....nothing but a shitty Palomar with a Blackcat label on it.
It swung about 140 watts on a Dosy and the lowest quality POS you'll ever find.
Look at the bids and the desrcription.........they are hard to find because most people throw them out shortly after buying them.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.