• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Palomar 90A

Raccoon

Oct 27, 2005
www.youtube.com
I had a friend give me an old Palomar 90A a little while ago ... it needed a little work to be operational again . So I did what needed to be done , and now it's working good . But I don't know a whole lot about it . I do know that it currently has two 6kd6 tubes running it , instead of the 6lf6 like it's suppose to have .

I don't currently have a wattage meter , so I was wondering ... does anyone have any idea how many watts this is suppose to be pushing ?

Reactions: Tokin

The 90a can use several different tubes. 6lf6, 6kn6, 6kd6 and 6lb6 tubes will work.
I wouldn't expect to see much more than 100-150 watts depending on drive and tube quality . I have a couple 300a palomars and i like them just the tubes if you can find them are expensive.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated