• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Part of my Station

MisterFatty

Poppin Fresh!
Aug 1, 2008
Re-doing my radio room, still have a long ways to go, wanted to get it started though... Here is a shot of an old TX and RX, I've actually just started to re-acquire some of the gear I've had in the past. More to come when I get things at least some-what presentable. Still looking for a more suitable Desk to support the 85 pound beast, and a future upgrade of an R390 RX.

http://www.worldwidedx.com/members/misterfatty-albums-my-station.html

everyone has to start some where. you know though that once you get bit by the radio bug you will prob never stop your shack from growing and growing and growing and!

everyone has to start some where. you know though that once you get bit by the radio bug you will prob never stop your shack from growing and growing and growing and!

Oh, I actually was bitten back in the 70's, by getting it started I meant trying to get most of the vintage junk unpacked and finding a place to put it, Here is a shot from tonight, got some more put up.. Have about half of it out of the boxes, and still buying some here and there. The sourrounding mess is slowly getting cleaned up.

misterfatty-albums-my-station-picture298-some-more-my-vintage-gear-still-needs-set-up-but-need-make-some-decent-bench-area.jpg

The old Johnson is temporarily on an Old lathe stand until I'm able to buy/build something to hold the 85 pounds, not counting the Receiver..

I'll get some better shots up once I finish cleaning, and get it straight.

misterfatty-albums-my-station-picture280-my-big-johnson-few-mods-audio-train-sweet-sounding-transmitter.jpg

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.