• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Patiently awating the arrival of my Icom ic-7000

i actually checked the shipping and its due to arrive monday(tomorrow).the seller is an honerable man indeed,he sent the radio out as soon as i said ill buy it and said i could give it a once over before i send my check.they dont make people like that too much any more.

W5LZ i dont travel alot but if youre ever in south carolina near florence ill buy you a meal and all the beer you want...lol

I have 2 IC-7000, great radio. I had my one mic upgraded by AB5N, works great will be sending my other one to him soon. I have one mounted in my truck and the other I use for portable back-up use. I sure you'll enjoy it a lot of radio in a very little package.

I think ICOM did a good job on fixing the mic gain issues on the newer runs. I have heard recordings of my audio and wouldn't change a thing. At least play with the various bandwidth settings and get some objective reports before sending your mic to be modded. Might save a few bucks.

I have 2 IC-7000, great radio. I had my one mic upgraded by AB5N, works great will be sending my other one to him soon. I have one mounted in my truck and the other I use for portable back-up use. I sure you'll enjoy it a lot of radio in a very little package.

Hutch, I'm looking real hard at this rig as a mobil. What antenna are you using with the IC-7000? Thanks!

Bob is great to deal with, he did my mic 2+ years ago and if you have questions or help later he answers emails quickly.

I LOVE my IC7000 and said I'd never sell it but I am now to pay for a 756 pro 3 I bought this week. I wanted one for a while and got a great deal on a late model #. I realy hate selling the 7K but my buget is I sell one piece of equipment to replace it with another.

It sucks but it is what it is.

AP

AP

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated