• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

paw's

rockinredsrooster said:
Paw's, what's the tag on the 5 tuber you brought over? Would it do allright with 3kv? Call me, know someone maybe lookin.

Pict0014.JPG

Pict0016.JPG

Yup. that about what they have on them now. Asking price is going to be .50 cent a watt (Bird 43P meter).

The power supply consist of 3 stock transformer wired together in parallel (has the potential to do 3 times watts of factory box). I put the ruler there as a reference.

Pict0008.JPG

Pict0009.JPG

Send that amp to 454. Looks like it was in a train wreck. He'll make it nice an purdy. No kidding, look at his amps.

Heck, if I make it pretty (with that Red-to-Gold transistion paint job), then I'll have to charge .75 cent per watt for the price.

Yup, I know it looks "KINDA" rough 8) , but it's a workhorse. Maybe let the new owner worry about the cosmetics.

I wanna put it on my Bird 43 and tell somebody, "1/2 of what you see there in dollars please".

I guess I really need to do something to it like change the color but then it would no longer be a "Heathkit". If I could find a stock (clean) faceplate I would replace it.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.