• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
  • The Winners of the three Retevis radios 16 Anniversary giveaway are announced!! Click Here to find out if you won!

Perimeter alarm

brandon7861

Loose Wire
I Support WorldwideDX.com!
Nov 28, 2018
2,670
2,969
293
Last night I wanted to try something different. I used my nooelec SDR to monitor the OOK message audio from my binaryrock in alarm mode and piped the audio into a python script that decodes the alarm message and hands it off to an html page. The webpage allows the placement of indicator lights that are activated by the alarm message it receives. Now whenever the binaryrock sends an alarm, the corresponding location lights up on the map. Just messing around and wanted to share for those prepper people out here. I still have a long way to go on this, but I have the basics working.
1791498533731.png
 

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.