• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Personalized Decals - Help

Altigenman,
I think you've got a good idea going. Not just for radio stuff, but for almost anything. You might want to try looking at a few of the other hobby web sites, 'R/C' modeling comes to mind, bunch of possibilities there!
Is there a max size limit, x inches by y inches? Custom window decals for customized vehicles comes to mind.
Also might visit a few local businesses, see if they would be interested in advertising their store/product.
I've tried the 'iron on' thingys for clothing. Tried to get people interested in using that sort of thingy for 'removable' tat-toos. They thought it was a great idea till they found out you had to iron them on. Oh well, sounded good to me!
- 'Doc

Max size is 28" wide by up to 9' long... I hate those iron on's as well.

Thanks for all the feedback.

Mike aka Altigenman

I added a few more items this weekend. Still no MARS logo but I will continue to build a nice group of decals for you guys.

Thanks so much, Mike

Custom Decals

I do... and it's a big one. (y)

I have been working on some new designs. Take look when you get a chance.

Mike

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.