• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Pin diode switching

Johnnybgood

Nov 15, 2013
I am looking to switch a 12v relay via pin diodes from two different rf sources to drive a transverter. The relay will direct the one of the incoming rf levels, one at a time to the transverter. One has a 100mW level and the other 2w. Does anyone have a circuit for this handy?

Thanks for the circuit and the video link. Very interesting video and I will definitely delve into that a bit more. I built up a Ultimate 2 transmitter unit to drive my 472Khz transverter but silly me, I forgot that I would need a another receiver in the same box. The transmitter has an atmel chip programmed with changeable data for various modes and around 100mW output.

I used to use my HF rig to provide the drive at a 2w max level and using the wspr software. This worked fb, but hogged my hf rig. Well I have a starting point now, but will need to also build a receiver. Ho hum, its never that easy is it.

Thanks again.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.