• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Pink Cobra 29 LTD

i actually think it's pretty cool!

i mean, i won't be installing one in the minivan anytime soon, but the fact that Cobra called up their mic cord supplier and paid extra to have some pink mic cords made is pretty cool.

I kind of want one? the cord i mean. just to have...

now, if cobra can try to tackle testicular cancer so we can get some blue mic cords for our old Turner +2's that would be great!
LC

i actually think it's pretty cool!

i mean, i won't be installing one in the minivan anytime soon, but the fact that Cobra called up their mic cord supplier and paid extra to have some pink mic cords made is pretty cool.

I kind of want one? the cord i mean. just to have...

now, if cobra can try to tackle testicular cancer so we can get some blue mic cords for our old Turner +2's that would be great!
LC

Blue cord wasn’t the first mental image I had. Now I understand why Kilowatt said what he said about my imagination. Haha.

well TRPC, being left with a blue mic cord can lead to some problems, but im not sure cojone cancer is one of them.
LC

Reactions: Rwb
20180708_111726.jpg
Not a big betty but a semi finished bitchin galaxy 99V . Need help with knobs. I get lots of hey i like it when people see her.
Got the plate from mtn dew sales on flea bay.he does great work

Reactions: fourstringburn
Good 'ol Big Betty!

Might be a collectors item now.

Connex_Big_Betty.jpg

... You know you're CB'er when...
... You buy a Galaxy 99V just so you can watch the Show and Play with the Knobs!

(...I'd prefer mine on the most used knobs - but that's another story for later...)
yes sir dedicated

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.