You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
I know it's a long shot but im looking for a pink Cobra ca73 mic that went with the Breast Cancer Awareness edition Cobra 29 LTD Classic. I'm needing the pink cord and really need the mic only but would entertain buying the radio also.
Cobra used to sell them for $20 +shipping.
Okay so I go look at the website, out of stock.
Call every CB shop you can find.
I found 2 Francis 8' antennas after 40+ phone calls after being told no 39+ times.
Maybe some little CB shop in Bixby has one in a bag hanging on the hook.
Maybe
I emailed www.coilcablespecialist.com if they have pink because they show a picture of a coiled ethernet cable in pink. I will reply if/when they reply.
This forum does not allow a single user to have more than one username. If anyone wants to change their username contact an admin and it will be done. Multiple accounts belonging to the same member will be deleted without warning.