• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
  • The Winners of the three Retevis radios 16 Anniversary giveaway are announced!! Click Here to find out if you won!

Pink Cobra CA-73 Microphone WANTED

Tokin

The Man With No Shoes
Oct 31, 2019
1,700
3,079
273
59
SandBox
I know it's a long shot but im looking for a pink Cobra ca73 mic that went with the Breast Cancer Awareness edition Cobra 29 LTD Classic. I'm needing the pink cord and really need the mic only but would entertain buying the radio also.Screenshot_20261007_151511_Chrome.jpg
 

Cobra used to sell them for $20 +shipping.
Okay so I go look at the website, out of stock.
Call every CB shop you can find.
I found 2 Francis 8' antennas after 40+ phone calls after being told no 39+ times.
Maybe some little CB shop in Bixby has one in a bag hanging on the hook.
Maybe

73
Jeff
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tokin
Cobra used to sell them for $20 +shipping.
Okay so I go look at the website, out of stock.
Call every CB shop you can find.
I found 2 Francis 8' antennas after 40+ phone calls after being told no 39+ times.
Maybe some little CB shop in Bixby has one in a bag hanging on the hook.
Maybe

73
Jeff
Great idea thank you
 
  • Like
Reactions: AudioShockwav

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.