• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Please Pray for my Dad and I at this time!!

Wife and I send our prayers for the both of you - and your family.

While you're at the Hospital waiting for results - grab one of those Gideon's Bibles and look up Isaiah 53.

Psalms 23 is another good retrospective - as well as Psalm 139 to remind you of how we all started...

You can always read aloud to your Father - in some ways, it may provide some strength and easing of his pain while the reflects on your effort, and those scriptures. He may ask you to read other passages, don't hesitate - above all - serve him - for he helped raise you.
Amen Brother!!!!

Reactions: Handy Andy
Good Morning my Radio Friends, Brought my Dad up to the ER early this Morning due to some Chest Pain,Dad thought it was Heartburn and I didn't want to take any chances, turns out my Dad was having a Heart attack as we speak,they are running tests,etc and he will be admitted of course.....that's all I know for now,of course I'm concerned and Worried because I Love my Father so much,but I also know that I serve a God who is the great Physician and is in Control of the entire situation, wanted to share this with you all,will keep you Posted,Thank you in advance my Brother's in Radio!!!!

Steve
Steve, God Bless in your fathers need for peace and care. My prayers will include you both. God bless you both.

Reactions: codeman
Good Morning my Radio Friends, Brought my Dad up to the ER early this Morning due to some Chest Pain,Dad thought it was Heartburn and I didn't want to take any chances, turns out my Dad was having a Heart attack as we speak,they are running tests,etc and he will be admitted of course.....that's all I know for now,of course I'm concerned and Worried because I Love my Father so much,but I also know that I serve a God who is the great Physician and is in Control of the entire situation, wanted to share this with you all,will keep you Posted,Thank you in advance my Brother's in Radio!!!!

Steve
Well Good Morning Radio Friends, here's a update: My Dad is home and is resting comfortably and feeling pretty good, however he's still recovering and taking his time getting around,he sees his cardiologist this week and I'm taking him to his checkup so I know what's going on,he looks good, and he is glad he is home and so I'm I,the house is not same without him, fortunately we caught everything in time,so the damage to the heart was not as bad as it could have been,they classified it as a mild heart attack even though it was the main left ventricle artery that was blocked ( at least that's my understanding) my extended Family ( my aunt & uncle and my cousin)+my Church family has reached out to me just case I need anything,and my Job has been very supportive and praying for me and my father , Thank you for all of your Support and Prayers,Much appreciated and I'll continue to keep you updated!!!

73's and God Bless!!

Steve

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.