• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Post Office or Paypal

Which Form of Payment

• PayPal

Votes: 17 58.6%
  • Post Office M/O

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Other M/O

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Personal Check

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Peddler

SWR (sandwich with rum) Expert
Aug 6, 2001
Central Texas, USA
Which form of payment do most rather use and why?

PayPal...

Post Office M/O

Other M/O (Convenience store, Bank)

Personal Check.

Other form of payment.

Paypal should run away with this one. People bitch about it but it's quick, easy, and the standard for internet money sending things.

Had Bitcoin been an option I'd voted that just because it's a great idea but alas...

Used Paypal one time - never again!!

I have been using bank M.O.'s for the last 10 yrs. Simple and there free..........

Last edited:
pay pal, i live out in the country and don't want to drive to town to get a money order. so far no problems with pay pal.

Welcome to 2011!! I'm a PayPal Premier member for 12+ years and not one issue with them. As far as I'm concerned PP is the only way to shop online. More and more online merchants are realizing this and offreing PayPal as a checkout option.

Say what you will but I'm drinkin' the koolaid :p

PayPal. I have missed out on some good forum sales here and elsewhere because the seller wouldn't do PayPal.

I have also missed out on some sales for the same reason.

PayPal has also saved me on 2 rip-off buys where a money order can not.

Everyone has there personal preference and everyone has their own reason.

PayPal. I have missed out on some good forum sales here and elsewhere because the seller wouldn't do PayPal.

I have also missed out on some sales for the same reason.

PayPal has also saved me on 2 rip-off buys where a money order can not.

Everyone has there personal preference and everyone has their own reason.

I have the same reasons as you.

Postal Money Order- If lost in the mail or not cashed, or if cashed and the product not sent, you can apply for mail fraud on that individual.

..and everyone knows what the USPS M.O. looks like.

Visa/MasterCard- quick and easy, but risky(are we buying Illegal amps from a ex convict?:whistle:) a PREPAID debit card would work.

PayPal is SHIT.

Checks- NO! unless your willing to wait for the check to clear!!! Many scams with bad checks.

Cash- NO!

Western Union money transfer- NO.:w00t:

PayPal

Beware of people that only want PayPal Gift payments. You have no recourse if you get ripped off.

You just can't beat PayPal. I especially like using it to instantly send money to my kids. Beats Western Union on convenience and fees.

PayPal

Beware of people that only want PayPal Gift payments. You have no recourse if you get ripped off.

You just can't beat PayPal. I especially like using it to instantly send money to my kids. Beats Western Union on convenience and fees.

Yup, couple guys here try that and get pissed when you call them on it.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.