• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

post qrm date and times here.

kk6gun

Jan 26, 2013
If you hear interference that should be saved and archived for the repeater owner's records please leave date/time/nature of interference on here if you can. I could use your help in locating the audio in my recordings, and also in having redundancy of recording devices. Mine goes down from time to time and ive lost a decent chunk of audio to power failure. Thanks for any help!

Does this include OPR's machine ID'ing every 15 minutes, or are we looking more for the a fore mentioned "unauthorized" operators?

Speaking of which, I just heard him "blurt" on 450. Won't be long...

KI6GVY 3/6/16 1:32pm Identified then babbled made up police codes for the next 15 minutes. He did get "5150" right though. I wonder why he knows that one...

3/11. 12:20pm & 2:50pm & 3:45pm, 4:35pm

That 12:20 is important to pull off the DVR Rob, since JKI6GVX was making threats to visit houses, sugar gas tanks, etc... Need that one fo sho!

Last edited:
3/12. 6:45-7:50. Someone trying to hack controller codes
8:00. KI6GVX blurting nonsense
10:50am
12:20pm
3:48pm

Last edited:
dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.