• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

post qrm date and times here.

SO i need all the users help i can get due to the fact that i have a day-job and cannot monitor the audio myself. I have been recording in high quality stereo, but im going to cut it down to OK quality mono just to save HD space. To give you an idea, 48 hours of audio fills a dvd-r (4.7gb).

Thanks for the help guys!

Last edited:
Migliori jamming

11:20AM+ 3/19/13

The phrase "shut it down" was uttered JUST before the gnarly jam-fest ensued, wonder if it was the attention he was looking for. The best weapon we have is the a-bomb of IGNORING.

By the way, many of my recordings are compromised by (users) behaving as badly as the qrm does.

Ya, I actually got this recording but its barely useable do to said bad behavior.

Perhaps its time for a QRM protocol?

Perhaps its time for a QRM protocol?

Ya know what Rob? I agree so strongly, that I'd suggest not wasting any more time trying to record and burn this stuff until we're all on the same page. You're busting your ass and donating your time trying to help build a case, and even though I didn't hear today's exchange, I'd bet that it was "spoiled" by the same person that many of the recordings have been ruined by.
:whistle:
Seriously...

Working with volunteers is all about communication and follow through if the volunteers are going to remain passionate and the project is going to be a success. Waste their time and they stop giving it.

Let's get the ship back on course here...

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?