• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Prayers Needed!!!! **********(Pictures added of the car)****

K she came to a intersection and couldnt stop because she was going to fast. She hit the truck and her car rolled as did the truck. She broke both her legs, Both her arms, Her collar bone and her pelvis. All i know is that god wanted her to live because when she was rushed to the hospital they thought she wouldnt make it. But i thank god that she did. I have been friends with her since i was in Pre-school. All i know is if she didnt drive so fast this pry wouldnt have happend. And as for the guy in the truck all i know is he survived. I havent heard anything else about him yet. I will keep everyone posted if i hear anything!

CDX197 said:
K she came to a intersection and couldnt stop because she was going to fast. She hit the truck and her car rolled as did the truck. She broke both her legs, Both her arms, Her collar bone and her pelvis. All i know is that god wanted her to live because when she was rushed to the hospital they thought she wouldnt make it. But i thank god that she did. I have been friends with her since i was in Pre-school. All i know is if she didnt drive so fast this pry wouldnt have happend. And as for the guy in the truck all i know is he survived. I havent heard anything else about him yet. I will keep everyone posted if i hear anything!

Thabks for the clarification. I couldn't really tell if the vehicles had rolled but using the Hurst tool on the roofs to gain access would have changed the appearence of the damage.

She's going to have a slow, long, painful recovery and will certainly be getting physical or occupational therapy. This is when she will need her friends' support, so hang in there with her as much as you can.

She is very fortunate to have survived. It's almost a miracle that she did.

Holy smokes! As a former EMT (10 years) I have went to crashes such as that, and more times than not,was a fatality. Someone was watching out for her. I wish her the best as well as you and your family. Take care, Pluto.

Just talked to a friend and she said she had surgery today to put her bones back together but shes been doing really good. She will be in the hospital for a very long time. But the surgery will take a while becase they have to work on both her legs and both her arms. But if i hear anything ill let you guys know! Later CDX197

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.