• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Prayers Needed!!!! **********(Pictures added of the car)****

CDX197

Apr 2, 2005
Nebraska's cornfields
I just got a phone call from my brother saying one of my best friends just got into a serious car wreck. She broke her legs, Arms, collar bone and her pelvus. She couldnt stop at a stop sign and someone hit her head on. The car rolled about 5 times and then hit a pole. They had to use the jaws of life to get her out. She is now in ICU and will be having surgery soon. I just ask that you guys will pray for her. Thanks CDX197

These are the pictures of her car. And the truck she hit. Notice the motor on the truck isnt even sitting center on the frame. It was hit so hard it broke the motor mounts! Im suprised she is still alive But thank god she is!
PICT1442.jpg
PICT1439.jpg
PICT1441.jpg
PICT1440.jpg

Jesus. My heart goes out to you, my friend. What a gut-wrenching experience that must have been. I hope for a quick recovery for your sister.

My GOD...

That is much worse then a had on i had with a truck some 20 years ago...
what saved me was being in a 1973 ford torino that weighed about 2 tons..
the truck that struck me head on (as i ate 2 trees anc countless bushes trying to get out of his way) was a brand new
truck that had already put on a huge lift kit..

looking at my car after...the drivers side was sqashed down nearly to the seat..
but the passenger side i was thrown to was my safty cell (provided by GOD)..

looking at the pics of your friends crash..
i see no such safty cell and wonder how the heck she survived
No DOUBT it is by the LUCK of GOD..

hope she recoves as well (i had been fortunate in that i was not even scrathed im my crash...my bigest thing was reliving it frame by frame and hearing those loud collisions..fealing the joalting my car and his truck)

Good Luck and GOD Bless

The pics certainly are unbelievable. I had wondered about your frind's injuries when i read your original post. Stuff like her's only happens when cars roll at high speed but the damage pics don't indicate that, at least to me. (I was in EMS for many years.) This looks like a high-speed crash. I thought you said it was at an intersection? Whatever it was, she is fortunate to be alive but she'll have a lot of recovery to undergo.

Still praying, 73

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.