• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Predator 10K, Mr. Coily

cbshack

Apr 5, 2005
Central Florida
I am starting a new thread regarding these two antennas. I have been using a 15 inch 1 coil Mr. Coily for about two weeks with good results. This is one of the latest versions. Yes it does look like a Predator 10K but so what. It tunes well and transmits and receives well. The coil is welded. The shaft is a little heavier than the 10K and a little thinner. I believe it is very well built. It comes with a lifetime warranty.

I have used the 12 inch and 15 inch Predator 10K with good results. It is lighter than the Coily and the parts can be replaced if ever broken because they can be unscrewed. Very well built. It comes with a lifetime warranty.

I have not tested as far as which antenna receives or transmits further than the other but all three antennas receive and transmit further than the Wilson 5000 magnet that I was using before.

Both Kale(P10K) and Dan(Coily) are very helpfull and will answer your questions.

Thank you to both gentlemen for making a great product at a more than fair price.

Ben

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.