• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Pres Lincoln II+ power on "beep"?

KK4JW

May 18, 2022
Kentucky
I desperately need to disable the annoying "power on" beep on my President Lincoln II+. I use the radio with an amplified speaker and needless to say, it's a little jarring when I power the radio on.

Disabling "key beeps" in the menu doesn't affect it.

This may be something hard coded in the radio's programming somewhere, and if so, I'm likely S-O-L. Can anyone please help?

Thanks!

If it were me I'd shoot for the c34 because of it being on the edge. You'll see once you're in there that the smt community is tight knit!

You'd think after so many revisions of that radio that the beep on/off would be included.

Reactions: repairman1588
If it were me I'd shoot for the c34 because of it being on the edge. You'll see once you're in there that the smt community is tight knit!

You'd think after so many revisions of that radio that the beep on/off would be included.

Agreed. I would also add the ability to turn ASC on/off would be nice as well.

I'm not seeing C34 I must be blind!!! Even with magnifier

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.