• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

president grant mobile

Thank's did thr board push deal nothing suspect a bad cap some where will get it to the shop. thank's for all the reponse will let ya'll know what is found.

So am I seeing this correctly the 3 button 4 pin mic version is in most peoples opinion the better of the 2 that say president grant on the face??

The four-pin radio was made in 1978. The five-pin version was made in Taiwan from 1979 to 1989. Then in the Philippines from 1989 to the mid-1990s.

Age matters. A radio that's 43 years old is not necessarily better than a radio only 25 years old. Mileage matters when age adds up. Newer tends to be more reliable. And there will always be someone who gets nostalgic about a 1979 car. Says it's better than newer ones. But only if somebody dug down deep and covered the cost of upkeep.

It's not just the years it's the miles, too.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated