• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

President Lincoln 2 mic options??

Gonna use the PRESIDENT Liberty Wireless Microphone over the next few days to week on the L-2 in the Kenworth t680.

Paid a premium for the mic shipped from Great Britain last year. Knew I’d get a Lincoln II, but this purchase made on announcement mic was ceasing production (before I owned the radio).

Highly similar, but not identical to the Uniden wireless BC906W

At Horse Cave, KY, tonight. Barely got Drives down to 220-lbs over gross after loading. Charger plugged in. Think I know how I’ll mount it.

Said to be 100-Meter range.

Gonna use the PRESIDENT Liberty Wireless Microphone over the next few days to week on the L-2 in the Kenworth t680.

Paid a premium for the mic shipped from Great Britain last year. Knew I’d get a Lincoln II, but this purchase made on announcement mic was ceasing production (before I owned the radio).

Highly similar, but not identical to the Uniden wireless BC906W

At Horse Cave, KY, tonight. Barely got Drives down to 220-lbs over gross after loading. Charger plugged in. Think I know how I’ll mount it.

Said to be 100-Meter range.

Does the BC906W work with the Grant 2 or any other Pres do you know or even the liberty?

Uniden BC645 4-pin microphone mated with the Uniden BWZG1889001 6-pin to 4-pin adapter works very good on my Lincoln 2+. It's an electret condenser microphone with 1,000 ohm impedance. Mic has a good solid feel in the hand. The housing is made of a durable ABS plastic.

Took a chance and got one. You getting good reports?

Took a chance and got one. You getting good reports?.

I don't own the Lincoln now. But when I had it, yes I got good reports that it sounded good. It's a good match for the radio.

Actually, I tried a lot of various microphones because a friend of mine has lots plus the mics that I have. Various mics caused channel jump back. The Uniden did not cause any channel jump back.

For the 6 pin conversion for the 636l I have

1-wht
2-blk
3-red
4-nothing
5-blue/shield
6-nothing and wrap as its 12v or remove pin.

Does this sound right??

For the 6 pin conversion for the 636l I have

1-wht
2-blk
3-red
4-nothing
5-blue/shield
6-nothing and wrap as its 12v or remove pin.

Does this sound right??
i have lincolnII+ also had trouble with wiring! i found this on a search...........

1.white
2.shield/blue
3.red
4.nc
5.nc
6.nc

it is working for me
hope this helps!

Howdy folks, old-timer but new here.

Also have two new Lincoln II + V3. Picking up a used Delta for it tomorrow and trying it with a Uniden BWZG1889001 6-4 pin adapter, can't wait

When I bought my II+ I found that my Uniden 6-to-4 adapter didn't work correctly and had to order a President 6-to-4. At least, that's what I remember...

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated