• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

president lincoln

tvrc18

May 1, 2011
There is a new in the box Lincoln on ebay, $495. The ebay police will get it soon but might not sell at that price. Sure would like to have a Lincoln but out of my price range.

Someone in the UK is selling a Box Fresh SS 360FM (same as the Cobra 148 GTL DX) this is on a Buy it now price of £499. British Quids that is not Dollars.

Everyone will say they won't buy it - but someone will......

Lincolns were selling New for £250 Quid here in 1996 So really that's about on a par with what the guy is asking.

It's not right and it's not wrong - it's what it's worth to the person who is bidding or buying which matters most.

There are so many better radios available for less than that particular Lincoln, but I would walk across broken glass for a brand new boxed President Madison with a speaker. I don't expect anyone to understand why.

Some of you will know - There was a soccer player in the UK called George Best - he was a very rich man - in an interview he was asked what did he do with his fortune?

He said "I spent most of it on Beer and Women - the rest I just wasted."

It's only money - it can't make you happy, but it can make your unhappy ness much more pleasant!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.