• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

President line of radios

True many were called Export models but contrary to the rules they have all been available here for a long time.
I bought my first Lincoln back in the 80's.

And since the FCC lost it's case against Ranger you can sell about anything.
The FCC told the judge in court that as long as it don't do CB out of the box it is legal.
I find it funny that places on the internet still have the once famous list of illegal radios, even after the FCC in court admitted it was bogus.
It was written by a field agent.......

Jeff

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
Like I said, love mine and it does remind me of a Kenwood and the features are many. Maybe remake it with diode protection which is something I'm going to look into for the mic wiring and see how it can be done. When I do use it I always get unsolicited positive comments on the audio in all modes and good signal.
Will be in my shack for years to come.
Rich
Copake, do you still have this Radio? Still working?

Jeff

Reactions: Rwb

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.