• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

President Washington CB Radio Base Station AM/USB/LSB

Raccoon

Oct 27, 2005
www.youtube.com
I have a GOOD WORKING President Washington CB Radio Base Station that I'm selling . This has a 5 pin mic jack , not a 4 pin . But it does have the President name on it , and not not Uniden . This radio has recently been to an experienced radio tech and checked out , and everything is fine . I've also used it since it's been back . It receives well , and gets good audio reports from everyone that hears it . You'll see a knob for extra channels in one of the photos , someone else put those into the radio ... and another picture shows a 3 way toggle switch someone installed on the back for a 10 KC switch . Both the knob and the switch work , but I never use them . The top of the case is a little scratched up and I made sure to get a couple pictures of that so you could see that as well . Make sure you take a good look at all of the pictures I've posted in the auction , so you know what you're buying . I try to as honest as I possibly can be .

It is in good working condition , but please remember that this a 40 YEAR OLD RADIO ... so it is being sold "As Is" . I'm asking $200 , plus shipping ... and I prefer Paypal payments . If interested , send me a message . Thanks

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 39
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 37
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 37
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 34
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 31
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    218.6 KB · Views: 31
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 28
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 29
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 34

I have the uniden washington that is the same as this one. Mine has a 3 switch channel mod and goes from 26.815 to 28.085. Add a $15 frequency counter and 3 switches and this radio becomes very capable. Someone should buy this fine unit and enjoy it.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.