• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

President Washington d858

I have a frequency counter it’s a HP 53131A 255 MHZ connected to antenna jack , when I key up frequencies are all over the place but my recieve is on on par

Last edited:
I have a frequency counter it’s a HP 53131A 255 MHZ connected to antenna jack , when I key up frequencies are all over the place but my recieve is on on par
Let's take this a step up DO YOU HAVE THE PROPER AMOUNT OF SSB POWER ON YOUR WATT METER.???

Let's take this a step up DO YOU HAVE THE PROPER AMOUNT OF SSB POWER ON YOUR WATT METER.???
OK I went back I see that you said there was no SSB power so if you see frequency Flash with the frequency counter at the antenna there must be something a slight bit of power if you have another radio you can listen to while transmitting on the Washington that might help decide what's happening. Another words if you can here the washington on a monitor radio on both am and sideband then we can suggest what might be the problem.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.