So I found another Pride 1000 freq counter counter works great and having problems with the clock.
The one I have from day one when it powers up the clock starts at zero and starts counting as I dont keep it plugged in all the time and I kinda like that so when it starts i know how long I spent in my shop.
The one I just picked up is in great physical condition but the clock boots up to 11:11:03 then starts working as a clock.
All buttons on the back work Hold/Fast/slow the 24 hour button works.
I cant set the clock back to o
when I push the set buttons always goes to 12:?:? and can set any where but 0:0:0 and again when I power of and power back on it starts at 11:11:03.
I have a parts one and i changed out the cd4016 chips and still the same problem also changed out the clock chip and same problem.
Would anyone know of this problem and a fix so the counter when powered up will start at 0:0:0 like a timer.
ill post the schematic/owners manual here
thanks
The one I have from day one when it powers up the clock starts at zero and starts counting as I dont keep it plugged in all the time and I kinda like that so when it starts i know how long I spent in my shop.
The one I just picked up is in great physical condition but the clock boots up to 11:11:03 then starts working as a clock.
All buttons on the back work Hold/Fast/slow the 24 hour button works.
I cant set the clock back to o
I have a parts one and i changed out the cd4016 chips and still the same problem also changed out the clock chip and same problem.
Would anyone know of this problem and a fix so the counter when powered up will start at 0:0:0 like a timer.
ill post the schematic/owners manual here
thanks