• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Prime Minista in da house

"The Big Man just dropped this Big Hammer on the NorthWest Tip.
And I'm Reading the Mail"
You know it is funny, when Anthony wrote Big Johnson, some in the music industry labeled it a purely sexest song, having no clue what it was about.
I always liked Mix A Lot, way back in the day.
Beepers
Goretex
Posse's on Broadway
Swass
And
Buttermilk Biscuits.
Now That
Is old School.
Like the song says
No Excuses on Da Bowl.
( que the Godzilla Roar )

Jeff

I remember when Classical artists were once a tight knit group and would never consider doing anything bold or whatever they thought was beneath their dignity. Rarely would you see one crack a smile during a performance. I started to see them change for the better IMO when the Beatles became the rage. Most classical artists are also having a tough time making ends meet and welcome any invitation that promises fun and a challenge that’s beyond their normal genre.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
The Beatles were stupidification. A failure point where Western Civ didn't live up to what had gone before.

Relentlessly promoted by those who hate Christian man and what he’d built.

What’s funny about the Beatles is that the songwriting team behind them was so much better than what came after. (It'd cause laughter stating belief they wrote their own).

No different than “modern art”. A coup.

Since 1963 nothing has become better for western man, only worse. Who owns the galleries, publications and recording companies? It’s no accident. Who owns TV and Hollywood? In turn, who drives them?

Why was it that the Insects (and the Stones) were knighted for services which were designed to destroy?

Your soup bowl of bugs & rocks.
Your future.

Don’t forget to take the street drugs. Or the massively profitable pharmaceuticals. No difference as the owners are the same. The God of Stupid has room for all.

Symphonic music is left holding half a turd and having to smile about it. Like teaching at university: a sham. Appearance without substance.

Western Music, alone, made the case for superiority. That’s not smugness, that’s a helluva height to have to climb. Known as inspiration.

Science, is just technique. Method. Believing that the foundation of our greatness is swallowing the textbook & TV lie. It comes after.

The “assassination “ of Notre Dame was a strike at the heart. Music is half of worship in Christianity. No where is it better displayed than in a Cathedral.

Substituting romantic love for love of God typified music the past 150 years or so. “Modern world”. Some pretty good stuff, as the use of our instruments — letting them range free (trumpet, as example) — brought new possibilities. Not dead ends.

Unless one believes 12-tone garbage a natural growth (ha!). Affirmative action for half wits, denying room to those with talent. Development denied.

Bread & circus = post 1963. Now, the turn of popular music to suffer the same fate. People having been herded that direction, “classical” been murdered. So, a single emotional note repeated over and over. The flat reflection of nothingness. In three chords.

Sex, drugs, rock & roll. Yup. Cut off from spirit, nothing is left but desperation.

Dance faster till even dance is just hopping up & down. (Yeah, that’s it).

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.