• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Proven Method For Getting Messages Through on eBay

Wire Weasel

Senior Moment
Dec 13, 2008
I won't waste anymore time complaining about all the the things wrong with eBay while they do a few things right. Wish we could turn the clock back 15 years when they weren't such a-holes. So let the Chess Game continue. You already know that if a buyer writes you offering an acceptable Side Deal .... the Bay's computer has taken a lesson from facebook and the googler and employs algorithms to detect > at least Sellers < from trying to send or solicit phone numbers or email addresses to/from a buyer .... so a side deal can be worked. As a Seller, I have had them stop me from sending such info in a Message complete with nasty threatening messages after the communication was blocked. So recently I thought I would try another way and it worked. Use a simple and free photoshop program or website ( I use pizap .com), or any other one, and make a picture with words or other instruction embedded in it and then send the photo along in your message. Here are just 2 examples. Use your imagination and make anything you like. In the Blue one I simply spelled the words backwards. The black one is just as easy. I have used them both and they went through. 'Bay is trying to corner the market on capitalism but I say burn the mutha to the ground.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-01-23 at 7.18.30 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-01-23 at 7.18.30 PM.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 57
  • Screenshot 2023-01-23 at 7.42.28 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-01-23 at 7.42.28 PM.png
    380.9 KB · Views: 46
Reactions: RCIGuy

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?