• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Prozac kid

f_playrm.jpg

uncle festor is darn right surprised! that he is related to that Prozac kid

LOL, its not the same uncle fester...... Aka palomar jack .
Not a nice guy.

Jeff

Thank goodness. The Real Uncle Fester can go back to putting light bulbs in his mouth and make them light up in peace and happiness.

He also haunts 14.313 on 20 meters nearly everyday. And there is a whole gang of
other misfits that go back and forth with him the whole time. It goes on for DAYS at a
time. Some folks will do anything for attention.
Trucker

He also haunts 14.313 on 20 meters nearly everyday. And there is a whole gang of
other misfits that go back and forth with him the whole time. It goes on for DAYS at a
time. Some folks will do anything for attention.
Trucker

I think so as the voice and characteristic of speech do sound the same, oh well it is as it is just goes to prove having a license does not prevent a person from being a World Wide A-hole.

i thought the funky monkey sounded alot like him sunday afternoon...he was ranting about swr and how the higher the better. he is either insane or one heck of a good actor!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.