• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Q? About 2950dx

R

RWillieK

Hey guys I'm about to order up a 2950dx....one question - does it cover the regular CB channels? I'm assuming so since it covers SSB, but I just want to make sure!

Thanks!

Robbie

</p>

These are fine SSB radios. More sophisticated design and faster frequency scanning than the original 2950 which is slow.

I think you like it.

There are at least 2, or 3 different versions of the DX, so be careful which one you get, or you'll need the pigtail adapter for it to cover 11M. The ones that HRO sells have a "green dot" sticker on the box, & inside the radio. Those are the ones that require the $$$ pigtil. I bought one of them, and it didn't cover 11M by just installing the jumper, so...

The ones that have the "red dot" sticker on the corner of the box are OK though, from what I remember and only require the jumper to complete the conversion. After the conversion, you will be able to go from 24-32 Mhz. Good luck.

ranger rci 2950 dx

i hope your enjoying the radio they really are a great performer ive had 2 of them the older version with the amber lighted display and the newer version with the green display mine has been trouble free very quick scanning facility enjoy bud

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.