• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Qrm eliminator phase. Electrical noise

nfsus

Yeah its turned off, touch it
May 9, 2011
Arkansas

Had a big long review wrote out. It disappeared. Just watch the video

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230124-125736_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230124-125736_Chrome.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 73

Qrm eliminator on the bench. Pretuned it for the lul in signal. On ssb talking to some locals. I turned on a lamp that creates the interference. Purpose of this one is to show the difference in the interference as well the effect on the station I was listening to. Upcoming video of the unit being used in the mobile.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
That makes a surprising difference, what are you using for the second antenna?
In the house I am using a 1/4 wave 6meter groundplane. In the vehicle I'm using a mag mount antenna behind another mag mount antenna. I cant find any info on using it in a mobile situation so I'm trying and learning. I have nodded the box a little. I had to ground the 3 rehostats, moved the power jack to the back and added a rf sensing cir to control the keying.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
That one was 33 I think from walmart. I ordered one that is just the board and 3 variables for 13. I think that I'm going to install it Inside my 5555. Maybe i think. After using it in town to squash the noise I'm sold. And you seem to get more directional control over skip. Maybe. I do seem to be able to knock some out so i can hear the locals better. Even turning it down it's not like an rf gain where you loose everything. The keying cir I put in it seems to vampire about a watt

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated