• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Question on fair market value

HITEK-REDNEK

HITEK-REDNEK
Nov 21, 2010
Columbus,Oh.
Hello yall, it's been a long time since my last post but I'm in need of an honest market value on a galaxy 66v I have owned for yrs. I've always ran it in my personal pick em up truck with a TX800 behind it, well I've changed jobs & now it's in my slip seat box & it's just not getting the job done, so I'm gona sell it & get something with a bit more power out the back due to not allowed to run external kickers. So any & all opinions is appreciated.
Thnx Eric.

Hello yall, it's been a long time since my last post but I'm in need of an honest market value on a galaxy 66v I have owned for yrs. I've always ran it in my personal pick em up truck with a TX800 behind it, well I've changed jobs & now it's in my slip seat box & it's just not getting the job done, so I'm gona sell it & get something with a bit more power out the back due to not allowed to run external kickers. So any & all opinions is appreciated.
Thnx Eric.
Value is relative to capability and capability is relative to the "technician" who tuned it. Whoever "tuned it" would determine how much I would be willing to pay for it..

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.