• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

r/s 19-2510 business band

doctor

Supporting Member
Aug 1, 2006
indiana
I have a r/s 19-2510 business band radio now, how or does anyone know how to change frequencies on it, it has some minature dip switches but very very hard to read...Any help appreciated

THANKS
DOCTOR/795

http://support.radioshack.com/support_electronics/doc56/56027.htm
If you can help it,try not to use the coded squelch or TX. These are very funny acting with them on! There is some programming info here at shacks website.Hope this helps,if not,I can try and find a printout I have for ALL programming info from a now defunct website.If this site doesn't help you lemme know and I'll dig it out and email a copy to you.
Good luck.Slim.

SLIM
I got it programmed for chnl 1, which was a piece of cake, chnl 2 takes but it reverts back to a preset chnl, must be a trick on chnl 2, if you ever find more instructions let me know..

DOCTOR/795

Hey Doctor,I see the "Murs open group" was able to help you out. I'm sorry I didn't have time to get you the info as quick as they did. I've been real busy around here lately. So busy in fact,I got my upgrade to "General" this past Saturday and haven't
even gotten time to get on the air with my new privileges yet!!! I hate that.....
Great group there on the "Murs open". Usually will have an answer to most any
question concerning Murs. Enjoy!
Slim

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.