• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Rabbid Base Station

Still have to get my Zero Five antenna up. Been using a procomm 99 as a temp set up but can't get the SWR low enough. Hoping within the next few weeks I'll get the zero five up and be up and running and chatting with everyone

After having a brain fart I fixed the way I had antenna mounted and was able to get it down to a 2. Not want I want but better than what it was

Well I have decided to take a different route and just run my Icom 7300 and get an amp for it later on. Going to be selling my RCI 2970N4 to put towards an amp.

I'm going to attempt the ticket before the year runs out so now contemplating the purchase of the 7300. It's this one or the ft dx10. Big money but those rigs look super sweet! It's definitely another realm coming from the export market after a few decades.

Last edited:
I'm going to attempt the ticket before the year runs out so now contemplating the purchase of the 7300. It's this one or the ft dx10. Big money but those rigs look super sweet! It's definitely another realm coming from the export market after a few decades.
Ed,
I used www.hamstudy.org for all three of my licenses.
Thought it was fantastic. And it’s free.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated