• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Radio Financing

Actually I just set up financing through affirm during checkout on my store at blitzradios.com any order over $50 can be financed. For access to our amp section use BlitzRadios2021!! Obviously there is interest associated with this but in most cases its a few bucks and thats why we went with affirm. This also allows the customer to deal directly with affirm.
Stop by blitzradios.com

Yeah I had PayPal credit in the past also, its an alright option but your financing starts at $99 or more and its a hard hit on your credit report. That's the biggy lets be honest if your credit is already somewhat questionable the last thing you need is a hit on your credit report and not get approved. That's like adding insult to injury LOLOLOL.

This is why I got away from them:
  • For New Accounts: Variable Purchase APR is 23.99%. The APR is accurate as of 9/1/2020 and will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate (as defined in your credit card agreement). Minimum Interest charge is $2.00.
  • If you miss a payment your late fee could be up to $40, even less if it's your first time.
I love the "even less if it's your first time." to soften the blow LOLOLOLOL.

Although the 6 months interest free is very enticing very few actually make it to that and they get you hooked in by increasing your line of credit in those 6 months increasing your balance and rolling you into a 24% interest obligation. That's why I don't offer it on my store, I think its very predatory. I have walked down that road and don't buy into the monolith credit institutions offering you a "Good Deal". Everyone is going try and make money off of you but when it comes to financing and credit cards its best to do your research and go with the lesser of the evils. Or you can do as the few smart ones among us and pay cash for the things you can afford.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
save up,pay cash . no regrets.when a hobby becomes on credit you got money problems wait up n save up

Agreed. I have never bought a toy or taken a trip that was not paid for completely up-front in advance. I figured if I didn't have the money at the time then I really could not afford it and had no business running up debt for toys or a trip.

Agreed. I have never bought a toy or taken a trip that was not paid for completely up-front in advance. I figured if I didn't have the money at the time then I really could not afford it and had no business running up debt for toys or a trip.
i see people buying petty items on credit,then here they come asking me for a loan till next friday. ive helped a few but i take merchandice for good faith they pay by a set date. main reason i do is kids are hungry

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.