• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Radio signals from Deep space received!

Notice the white stripe on the chamber pot, sorry I mean helmet and the stripe on the forehead of the STINK KATZ?
45434.jpg
alien-abduction-jpg.27565

Reactions: Rwb
The Smell of a unsuccessful choice of critters.
The day the universe GAGGED.
what was that old song,skunk crosses the hiway stinkin to high heaven by john wainrite?

You should be happy with the success and not having to do a thing! You are famous!

It draws unwanted attention to me, we’ve have this talk before, remember? Haha.

One day though my Death Star will be fully operational and I’m gonna zap you while you’re on the toilet. Make YOU famous, like Elvis.

Reactions: Rwb and Tallman
It draws unwanted attention to me, we’ve have this talk before, remember? Haha.

One day though my Death Star will be fully operational and I’m gonna zap you while you’re on the toilet. Make YOU famous, like Elvis.
Take your best shot there bubba! We don't got's no toilette's here in tucky. Just out houses.

Uhhh, hmmm....okay then. I’d be happy to loan you some money to get an indoor toilet. I mean if I can get funding to build a space station set for world destruction and planetary domination, for sure I can get you a few thousands to poop indoors.

Reactions: Tallman and Rwb
In the nite move the privvys back 5 feet,results are stinky

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.