• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

radio swap

I've been following this thru the years, as myself had a bad experience from a radio trade (with neither party). With a search of the said user name, I did find this post from a couple years ago.

As I told you before, you sent me your radio which you said was MINT and you wanted me to send out my Browning Eagle before I got yours. Well it was a good thing I didn't, I opened up your what you say MINT Siltronix and what a POS it is. Case was beat, knobs didn't work correct, and the damn thing would'nt transmit. After about an hour of trying to get it to work, I boxed it back up and sent it back to you VIA USPS (The same way you sent it to me)

For all I know your trying to pull a fast one on me AGAIN.

Sir the guy you are talking about is a great guy... I find your sorry hard to swallow

Dude, Just stop and think for a minute or a little bit longer about what you're going to do. Use you're past LEO expertise and REALLY decide if you want to do a "knock and talk". After all; you're retired right? I'd advise against it based on your past posts about this problem and the fact that you've been obsessed about this transaction for over a year now INCLUDING making it part of your signature for a long time. Can you say "premeditated"?

Yep,i guess so.I think hes on this site,hes ripped off me.So he figures its a good hunting ground.I guess ya all talked me out of doing the knock and talk.Its just a old radio,but the thought of a fellow radio operator ripping you off isnt right.We dont do it in our area,andits because we all been friends for years i guess.And traded on the internet for over 20 yrs also,and i finely got got.It would of been funny to see the dwebes face.hehe 73 de n0zna

whats funny it was in use when i sent it to him,dont know what he did.I used it,and my friend down to road used it before me till he got one from MFJ.But oh well.Sold over 200 radios on here and other sites,and cant make everyone happy.Was going to send money back for it,but after the feasco he did,wasnt going to.I wont lose sleep over 30 bucks.Cant wait till hamfest in St Louis on Oct26th,swap so stuff up there.73 de JW

retribution at its finest

Had somebody steal my identity and buy stuff from my account. They are located on the opposite coast so traveling wasn't worth it. So I went to shitsenders.com sent em a gallon of turds anonymously. :)

Reactions: 1 person

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated