1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
This forum does not allow a single user to have more than one username. If anyone wants to change their username contact an admin and it will be done. Multiple accounts belonging to the same member will be deleted without warning.

radio swap

Discussion in 'General CB Services Discussion' started by n0zna, Sep 10, 2013.

1. n0zna

n0zna Digital master

Go to see Mr Don Barry in Lincon RI in the next few week,he got my radio and didnt send his radio.I will do a knock and talk.He will be very shocked to say the least.Im in Missouri,and will be up that way.So have a cup of coffee black ready for me,no sweetener.Can wait to see your face,when i knock on your door.JW By the way,if you hear Mr Barry unit 512 tell him hello.

2. 222DBFL

222DBFL Sr. Member

That's bs good luck and hope it all works out I hate thieves!!! Just makes more and more people skeptic to swapping items. Anyway take a photo of the look on his face lol that is going to be priceless!!!

3. Mudfoot

Mudfoot Elmer

What you gonna do if'n he opens a can of whoop ass on you?

4. n0zna

n0zna Digital master

Dont think so.I think its funny im giving him a warning,by email also.Wish i could find his phone number.Will run across it soon,hamfest coming up.And my radiorooms a mess.

5. loosecannon

loosecannon Sr. Member

you'd better post back with the details of the meeting!

you cant get us all riled up for some justice, actually doing the thing that many of us have wanted to be able to do, and then not deliver the goods!

tell him the exact day you will be coming by, and then show up the day before that.

LC

1 person likes this.
  6. RatsoW8

RatsoW8 Supporting Member, W9WDX ARC Member - WD8T

This can't end well.

7. 222DBFL

222DBFL Sr. Member

You are correct I don't see this ending well for either person!! Hope all works out without any haymakers being thrown!! God bless.

1 person likes this.
  8. Crasher

Crasher Member

I've been following this thru the years, as myself had a bad experience from a radio trade (with neither party). With a search of the said user name, I did find this post from a couple years ago.

As I told you before, you sent me your radio which you said was MINT and you wanted me to send out my Browning Eagle before I got yours. Well it was a good thing I didn't, I opened up your what you say MINT Siltronix and what a POS it is. Case was beat, knobs didn't work correct, and the damn thing would'nt transmit. After about an hour of trying to get it to work, I boxed it back up and sent it back to you VIA USPS (The same way you sent it to me)

For all I know your trying to pull a fast one on me AGAIN.

9. n0zna

n0zna Digital master

Hehe hes going to be shocked.I told him i would pay for my radio back.And he was caught using it by a friend.He was bragging about it.Not going to say who.But going to fly up rent the car and fly back.And dont think they will fly me back,hehe.73

10. Mudfoot

Mudfoot Elmer

What the hell are you trying to say?

11. RatsoW8

RatsoW8 Supporting Member, W9WDX ARC Member - WD8T

Is someone being punked or will this turn into one of those stories on that show my GF watches called "Snapped"??

12. n0zna

n0zna Digital master

As of now,im up to travelinh.My copd is not to bad.Still on oxygen and going to do a knock and talk like i did when i was a road officer and served warrants.I am sure looking to see Mr DB face when a MIZZO old boy visits him,i hope he changed his name on here and sees this also.Cant wait.

13. n0zna

n0zna Digital master

Wouldnt be surprised if he hasnt,he liked this site to screw people like me.

14. Mudfoot

Mudfoot Elmer

Take your teeth out before you knock.

15. Captain Kilowatt

Captain Kilowatt Professional Amateur
    Staff Member

Yup and put on your body armor too.