• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Radios For Sale

Raccoon

Oct 27, 2005
www.youtube.com
Hi everyone , I have two 10 meter radios that I'm selling ... one is a Galaxy Pluto mobile that I'm asking $165 for (or best offer), and the other is a Galaxy DX-2527 base station radio that I'm asking $275 for (or best offer). Both radios are very nice both cosmetically and operationally , I used both of them on a daily basis until about a month ago when I switched all my radios in the mobile over to 2 meter . They both have a very wide spectrum of frequencies that they cover . I no longer use them and the wife is tired of them being in the way. If interested , just send me a PM and I'll answer any questions that you might have , the pics are too big to upload ... so if you send me your e-mail , I'll e-mail the pics . Thanks

hi i am very intrested in the galaxy 2527 can you send me pics at maverick7934@yahoo.com and would you take 250 for it and if so i will send money western union to you and you have the money in your hand first before you ship it to me and would i pay shipping thanks let me know cory

hi i am very intrested in the galaxy 2527 can you send me pics at maverick7934@yahoo.com and would you take 250 for it and if so i will send money western union to you and you have the money in your hand first before you ship it to me and would i pay shipping thanks let me know cory

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.