• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Random antenna items

Big Kahuna

Jul 31, 2008
Picked up some stuff at a garage sale and this stuff was in a box. For a second I thought there was a weird sex toy in the box :) strange looking antenna. The coil one is a RF Limited Super Penetrator, no whip though. The little black ones are interesting as they have tuning coils on them.

Might hang on to the coil but other stufff going in the trash.

CDC4-D2-EF-EF71-4-E5-C-B72-A-D3296-D75819-B.jpg

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic

Yeah that pretty much it except no place for a whip to come out of it. It’s just a wing. Stupidest thing I’ve come across in a long time. Snake oil from the 70’s.

Reactions: Slowmover
I have two of those little black coils with the A99 style tuning rings. I think I once upon a time bought them from Radio Shack for CB. Just like the A99, with the right length SS whip in them you adjust the rings to fine tune the match.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.