• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Ranger SS158EDX for Sale

crkfngr

Sep 17, 2008
I have a Ranger SS158 EDX for sale for 160 dollars shipped. The radio was bought at and tuned by Sparkys CB Shack originally. The radio has just got back from Ranger Service Center in Florida. I had them realign and adjust sideband drift and also give it a check up, they tuned it back to factory specs. Now you can get your favorite tech to pump it back up. This radio has a year warranty left on it by Ranger. I have all the receipts when bought and also the receipt from Ranger on what they done recently. It has been used as a Base Radio. It has a few surface scratches on the chrome on the outside bezel but not the face, I would rate this a 9 cosmetically. It also comes with box and instructions and the original mike which has never been used, mounting hardware has never been used, except for the bracket and knobs. This radio has all the buttons and channels up, down and sideways, roger beep, echo, 10k, talkback. I accept paypal or money order. Please pm me for questions. I only ship in cont US.

Thanks
73's
Crkfngr

Attachments

• IMG_0812.jpg
    IMG_0812.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 5

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.